Trip: Poll time, ‘how to’ guides, great new evidence, medical images and more

IT’S POLL TIME: We like to reach out to our users to help us better plan Trip’s developments. As such we have developed this very brief poll (three questions only). We really do listen – so now’s your time to help make Trip better for you and other Trip users.

COMMUNITY Q&A: An idea we’re working on and looking for volunteers! Trip answers around 70% of the questions users have, so can we provide a function to help with the other 30%? So, we’re at the very early stages of planning a system to allow users to ask their unanswered question to the wider Trip community. We’re really just needing a little bit of your time to help us understand a few issues relating to creating such a community. So, if you’re interested please contact us via

FASTFACTS: This is a great site we’re starting to work with. It’s a great resource to turn to when you’re looking for a great refresher/overview of a topic. It’s excellently written and they are highly readable and relevant. Visit their site today.

YOUTUBE: We have created a great YouTube Channel with a number of great ‘how to use Trip’ guides. Please follow the link and subscribe, we’re really keen to get 100 subscribers as then we’re given more flexibility by YouTube to make the channel even better!

MEDICAL IMAGES: I’m incredibly pleased with this development. Our medical image search is brilliant, but it’s just got even better. You can now restrict images that are either completely or majorly free to use (permissive/open copyright licences). Read this post for more information

LATEST EVIDENCE: Below is a link below to find the latest evidence, from the Trip Database, that we’ve found for you this month:

Click here for your latest evidence

The evidence is generated from the details you gave us when you registered. If these interests have changed or you want to ‘fine tune’ things you can easily alter your preferences via your profile. If you have any trouble send me an email and I’m sure I’ll be able to help.

SUBSCRIBE TO TRIP PRO: Have a great month and remember Trip is still a great FREE resource. However, Trip Pro is even better with amazing extra content, features and NO adverts. Upgrade today (follow the link to see all the great benefits). Institutional subscriptions are available, via this link.

Trip, making evidence easy to find!

Best wishes

Jon Brassey , Trip Database

Leave a Comment

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s