Join us 12-2pm GMT this Friday 12th August to meet with as many colleagues from Cameroon, DR Congo, Chad, Congo, Central African Republic, Gabon, Equatorial Guinea [with English – French translators]. The consultation will be facilitated by Francoise Nwabufo and Elie Badjo. The agenda is as follows. The link is below
- Introduction to AfroPHC and Chapters
- Discussions on “What are the challenges of PHC in the region?”
- Review of AfroPHC Policy Framework
- Discussions on “The Draft Policy Framework: what we like, don’t like and suggestions”
- Discussions on “How we take AfroPHC forward?”
Join Zoom Meeting Meeting ID: 876 6742 3120 | Passcode: 111364
Join the AfroPHC Central Africa WhatsApp group and engage in discussions before and after our consultations. https://chat.whatsapp.com/E1VgxYLFV1vHIFg6g0dqcT See more here [https://afrophc.org/chapters/].
We are very keen that as many local stakeholders participate. These include professional associations, ministries of health, accreditation / certification bodies, academics, patient advocacy groups etc. Please feel free to share this post to any key stakeholders you think should be there and ask them to join us to discuss AfroPHC and the Policy Framework.