AfroPHC has developed a draft policy framework on “Building the PHC team for UHC in Africa”, gleaning from all the deliberations in AfroPHC Policy Workshops. See latest draft below.
Some of these issues have been captured in editorials and comments. See below
- Get to know WONCA Africa
- World Organisation of Family Doctors Africa is moving!
- Kampala Commitment 2019
- Collaboration with World Health Organization
- Universal health coverage and primary health care: the 30 by 2030 campaign
- Development of African Forum for primary health care
- Outcomes of AfroPHC, a WONCA Africa project
- Family doctor leadership in African primary health care
- Community-oriented primary care for National Health Insurance in South Africa
- Provider perspectives on financing PHC for UHC