The African Forum for Primary Health Care (AfroPHC) is the voice of the PC/PHC team and its supporters, sharing and supporting each other in advocating for PHC. We want you to join us. We are having a series of webinars in a work up to the AfroPHC Conference 19-21 June 2020. Register for it!
Please register here for our second webinar on Tues 17th March 2020 at 6pm Ghana, 7pm Nigeria, 8pm SA, 9pm Kenya.
The webinar will include luminaries from family medicine talking about family doctors, associate clinicians and African PHC.
- Dan Abubakar, President-elect of WONCA Africa
- David Lusale, President of African Network of Associate Clinicians
- Albert Taiti, President-elect of African Network of Associate Clinicians
- Joy Mugambi, Secretary of WONCA Africa
- Zuki Tshabalala, Chair of Professional Association of Clinical Associates South Africa (PACASA)
They will share a bit of background on organisations in the field, their efforts in the space of Primary Health Care in Africa as well as their views on the AfroPHC process.
Please forward this to your friends and colleagues.
rgds, AfroPHC Core Team