AfroPHC is setting up a Primary Health Care (PHC) Systems Research Group as a transdisciplinary group addressing African PHC System issues. We plan to meet 1-3 pm CAT on the 1st Tuesday of every month. The objectives of the group are:
- To develop an understanding of key documents affecting PHC systems
- To share relevant published research on PHC systems in Africa
- To share and review research work in progress on PHC systems in Africa
- To mentor master’s researchers
- To network for collaborative research projects.
The monthly two-hour meeting will mainly review key PHC systems documents, share African PHC System published by group members and present/review research work in progress on PHC systems in Africa. Register here to join us.
Novice Researcher Resources
- 4th May 2021 – Jeff Markuns: Overview of Global Documents on PHC/UHC
- 1st June 2021 – Prosper Tumusiime: Overview of African Documents on PHC/UHC
- 6th July 2021
- 3rd August 2021
- 7th September 2021
- 5th October 2021
- 2nd November 2021
- 7th December 2021